Terms & Conditions
When utilising the products and services of Allbar Vehicle Products, you are deemed to have accepted the terms and conditions listed below-
Placing an Order:
It is the responsibility of the person ordering the goods and/or services to ensure that all required items are clearly noted on the purchase order. If an order is placed using our quote, it is the responsibility of the person ordering to ensure all details are correct. Changes to the order will incur additional fees. Our products have been manufactured and tested to the highest quality standards by Allbar Vehicle Products.
- All products manufactured is warranted by Allbar Vehicle Products, to be free of structural defects in material and workmanship. Allbar Vehicle Products will replace at no charge parts only or, as its option, replace any products or part of the product that proves defective due to improper workmanship, under normal installation, service, and maintenance.
There is a 12-month warranty period from the date of purchase. This does not include:
- Normal wear and tear of the products.
- Any accidental damage is not warranted.
- Not adhering to Load Rating Stickers placed on racks/bars at the time of fitment.
- Incorrect fitment of our products by any persons other than Allbar Vehicle Products or a qualified fitter will not be covered.
- There is no warranty against our Polished goods if they have weathered or stained.
- The warranty on painted or Powder Coated surfaces is 12 months and does not cover any stone chips, chemicals or sealants, salt spray, discolouration, animal droppings, general ageing, or misuse.
When Nudgebar/Bullbar is used with a HRack, the load rating between the three-point rack system is only 150kgs maximum distributed weight. HRack must always be removed when no load is carried on product. Refer to label supplied with product.
Load Rating for all Ladder Racks on vehicles with a Styleside or Tray Body is only rated to 100kgs maximum distributed weight.
Responsibility is on the owner to carry appropriate Loads as per Safety Warning Labels provided with products. If not adhered to, insurance and all warranties may be void.
Allbar Vehicle Products will not cover warranty unless claims are made in compliance with all terms of this warranty statement.